Thursday, April 11, 2013

Lages cont...ALL IN ONE DAY!!!

You SCREAM, I scream, we ALL scream for ICE CREAM.....






It's going in my BELLY!!!!!!




Me LIKEY!!!!! 

What better way to work off that ice cream...........I WORK OUT!!!!!



Now, DOWN to BUSINESS......... Rotary of Lages supports a local daycare for the community familes in need. This AMAZING place started out with ONE room built of wood. Now, it has several rooms to house many ages, PLUS a computer lab!!!!!!







Reality hits.....this is a highlight of not only my experience but of my life!!!! I have gone to many rotary meetings, listening to the impact they have on the WORLD............but to SEE IT!!!!!!!!!!! It is another story!!!!!!! Our team got the HONOR to plant trees in the front yard as a symbol of love and support. ROTARY you TRULY touch many HEARTS!!!!!! 











Off to see the MAYOR........




Did you think we were DONE? No way!!! We then traveled through many whining, curvy, and narrow roads to see culture and beauty with a twist of adventure........ 












This is TRUE beauty!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment